Frequently Asked Questions
Purchase a Qualifying Product within the promotional period, then submit an online claim within the promotional period as detailed in the Terms and Conditions on this website.
Qualifying Products are detailed on the Qualifying Products page.
For further details on how to submit your online claim click here
If you have a scanner, scan your proof of purchase and save to your computer ready to upload.
If you do not have a scanner, take a picture with your mobile phone, digital camera or tablet. To transfer this document to your computer you can simply send it via email or transfer via USB. If you are claiming on your tablet, upload the image from your tablet’s photo library.Digital Copy/Online Purchases:
Print and Scan as detailed under physical copy/ in store purchase
Save your proof of purchase to your computer ready to upload
Take a screenshot of the proof of purchase and save as PDF or JPEG to your computer. To save your proof of purchase as a JPEG, simply paste the screenshot you have taken into Microsoft Paint and save this document to your computer as a JPEG.
If claiming from a tablet, take a screenshot of the proof of purchase and upload to the claim form from your photo library.General Requirements for documents uploaded:
When scanning or taking a picture please ensure all the required details are clearly visible. Blurred or unclear proof of purchase may invalidate your claim.
Uploaded documents must be in PDF document or JPEG image format. Maximum size of each document is 2Mb.
If required you can upload multiple documents, simply select the files one at the time and click upload during the claim process.
This is likely to be for one of the following reasons:
- You have missed the claim window for this promotion
- Your purchase date is outside the promotional period
- You are too early to claim for this promotion
Please refer to your proof of purchase and the Terms and Conditions of this promotion and the claim period detailed.
During the claim form you will be asked to upload your proof of purchase.
If you made your purchase online your proof of purchase would have been emailed to you, save the email to your desktop and upload when requested, or print and scan the proof of purchase to upload. Alternatively take a screenshot and paste it into Microsoft Word (save as PDF) or Microsoft Paint (save as JPEG).
If you have a physical copy of the proof of purchase you can either:
1. Scan it into your computer using a scanner
2. Take a photo of it on your smart phone, tablet or digital camera and transfer it to the computer you are claiming from
You will need to provide the following details:
- Account Number
- Sort Code
- Account Holder's Name
- Yandex and PayPal - E-Wallet
Please refer to the email we have sent you, it may be that the details uploaded for your proof of purchase were not sufficient to process your claim.
Common reasons for Missing Documents:
- Proof of purchase was not legible
- Proof of Purchase did not show the price paid, products or retailer purchased from
- An incorrect document was uploaded and not a proof of purchase
- An order confirmation was supplied which did not show the products were purchased, in this case we ask you to provide further documents to support your claim, this could be a delivery note or invoice
- The serial number you entered on your claim is invalid
- The bank details you provided are not matching with the claimant/company details
If you have received an email to confirm approval of reward, please check the following:
Contact Us Form
If you have any problems or questions related to this promotion, our customer service team will be happy to help.
By Telephone: 0843 596 2929
By Email: email@example.com
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Calls will be charged at local call rates from landlines only.